Accessibility on Mersey Ferries and Ferry Terminals
At Mersey Ferries, we have been improving accessibility throughout our terminals and vessels. Our aim is to ensure that all our customers are catered for, and there are no barriers to travelling with us.
On our vessels
- The main decks are fully accessible and have wheelchair access.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available on the main deck.
- There are colour contrasting steps and handrails.
At our ferry terminals
- All Mersey Ferries terminals are accessible for wheelchair users.
- Wheelchairs are available on request. Please note that some customers may find the steep walk over the link span bridge difficult, especially at low tide.
- Accessible toilets are available at all ferry terminals.
Telephone directly on 0151 330 1444
or visit the Mersey Ferries website
to learn more about accessibility to our vessels and terminals. To learn more you can also view or download the following PDF: