My Ticket is available for young people aged 5-18 for just £2. You can use it on all bus services in Merseyside and Halton. Merseytravel and the bus operators of Merseyside are committed to making travel much more affordable for young people, so we’ve introduced MyTicket, the one day ticket you can use on any bus in Merseyside and Halton.
We know that the cost of travel to school or college, going out with friends, shopping or to part time jobs is a huge issue for young people and now we can offer all day bus travel for just £2.
You simply ask the bus driver for MyTicket and you can make as many journeys as you like on any of the participating bus operators’ services.
Young people are now benefiting from cheaper fares on Arriva, Stagecoach, Avon and Halton Transport bus services. Those operators have raised the age limit on their young people’s ticket and fares up to and including the age of 18 and have reduced fares by 50% of the adult fare for young people, in most cases, across Merseyside, Arriva and Halton Transport have also extended these changes into the Halton area
More choice. More freedom. More value. Explore more for less.
So where do you want to travel? Here are some suggestions in the area.
1. School or college – there’s no time restriction with MyTicket
2. Got a part time job? You can use MyTicket any day of the week – buy it on the day from your bus driver.
3. Visit friends and family – no excuses now!
4.Have you got an apprenticeship? You don’t have to be at school or college – so long as you are aged 18 or under you can buy MyTicket.
6. Birkenhead Park
7. Radio City Tower Tour
8. West Kirby
9. Odeon Cinema Bromborough
10. Active Adventures, Otterspool Drive
11. Riverside Bowl and Laser Quest
12. Southport Beach
13. Light Cinemas New Brighton
14. Sefton Park
15. Awesome Walls
16. Premier Bowl and Laser, Southport
17. Nandos, Queen Sq, Liverpool ONE, St Helens, Southport
18. Grand Central Hall
19. Another Place, Crosby
20. Liverpool Festival Gardens
21. Splashworld, Southport
22. Chavasse Park
23. Showcase Cinema, East Lancs Road
24. Jungle Rumble, Liverpool ONE
25. Liverpool Museum, Pier Head
26. Liverpool Watersports Centre
27. Vue Cinema, Southport
28. Bromborough Bowl
29. World Museum, William Brown Street
30. The Climbing Hangar
31. Almost Famous
32. Southport Pleasureland
33. Vue Cinema, Birkenhead
34. Formby Sand Dunes
35. Odeon Cinema, Liverpool ONE
36. Hollywood Bowl, Edge Lane
37. Plaza Cinema, Crosby
38. Victoria Park, St Helens
40. Odeon Cinema, Switch Island
41. Jungle Parc, Croxteth Park
42. Ainsdale Beach
43. Woolton Picture House
44. Calderstones Park
45. Cineworld, St Helens
46. Stanley Park
47. New Brighton
48. Croxteth Park Riding Centre
49. Everton Park
50. Rice Lane Farm
51. Superbowl UK
52. BeBoulder Climbing Centre*
53. Silver Blades Widnes
54. Premier Bowl & Laser, Southport
55. Widnes Vikings
56. Catalyst Science Museum
59. The Studio
60. Widnes Market
61. The Hive
62. Evertro Glow in the Dark Skate Park**
* Please note - Climbing is restricted to 18 years and over. Adult consent is required for younger visitors.
** Please be aware that bikes are not allowed on buses.
For even more ideas of places to go with MyTicket visit the websites below:
What is MyTicket?
MyTicket is a bus ticket for young people aged 5 to 18.
It costs £2 and is valid on participating buses (see list below) in Merseyside and Halton any day, at anytime.
You can buy it on the bus from the driver.
You can make as many journeys as you like on the day you buy the ticket.
How is the ticket different from other tickets?
MyTicket is different from other Merseytravel tickets as it is available from the bus driver and allows all day travel across the bus network without any restrictions.
You can buy it on one bus, then use it on another bus as long as it is valid for that day.
MyTicket is less expensive than other day saver tickets and can used on any operator’s service who is participating in the scheme.
Which services can I use MyTicket on?
The following operators have confirmed that they are participating† in the scheme. They are:
† Make sure you return to this page in the near future to see who else is joining the scheme.